Who we are
We are Astonishing Nails Cyprus (Chrisavgi Tsiarlestou), and owners of the www.astonishingnailscy.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
• Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
• WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
• WPML cookies – these are used by our WPML plugin to identify the preferred user’s language as our site is multilingual.
• WooCommerce cookies – these are used by the WooCommerce plugin to track visitors and their purchased items in the cart.
• W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
• WP Polls cookies – these are used by WP Polls plugin to provide proper polls functionality based on user identification.
• ICL-MPP Affiliate cookies – this is used by our system to monitor and identify affiliates for the purpose of performance monitoring and payments.
• Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
• WP Postratings cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
• Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
• Installer statistics – statistics regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also includes the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
• Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
• WooCommerce statistics – statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
• Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients reference sites installation.
• Compatibility plugin statistics – statistics regarding our clients compatible/incompatible themes/plugins with our products.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Here are the services we use to make our own service better for you:
• Active Trail – we store our client contact details for newsletters, announcements, and usability testing invite purposes. They can opt-out of these at any time.
• PayPal – we use Paypal as one of our payment processor. During checkout, a client will provide login information and credit card info. This information is processed directly within this gateway payment and we do not save it on our sites.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with an account, your personal information can be accessed by:
• Our System administrator
• Our website supporters when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
How long we retain your data
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
• We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
• Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
1. Privacy Statement
Astonishing Nails Cyprus commits itself to use the information you provided on this site in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Astonishing Nails Cyprus only collects personal data through voluntary submission of such information by various means such as (online) product registration, assistance by call centres and repair of damaged products. Astonishing Nails Cyprus will use the data received to provide a requested service (for example, the repair of a damaged product) or to provide you with information about products and services that you have requested. This may involve contacting you by e mail, phone, SMS or letter. In the case of promotional offers this may involve confirmation of your eligibility for the offer or notification about administrative matters. Astonishing Nails Cyprus may transfer personal information to other affiliated companies and/or third parties that are engaged by Astonishing Nails Cyprus in order to fulfil defined services such as the repair of products. Any data transferred under such conditions will be restricted to use in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected and will not be used for any purposes other than as defined in this Privacy Statement.
Keeping you informed
Informing you of offers, services and products. If you have indicated you wish to receive such information, Astonishing Nails Cyprus, one of our associated companies, or third parties bound by contract to Astonishing Nails Cyprus may contact you by email or otherwise (post or telephone if provided to us) to inform you of services, products, competitions or offers directly relating to Astonishing Nails Cyprus or its Imaging products and related services. If at any time you wish to stop receiving such information, you may indicate your preference by contacting Astonishing Nails Cyprus through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and monitoring
What is a cookie?
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive or your mobile device by your web browser. When you return to our website, our computer server will automatically recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit.
Types of cookies
There are two broad categories of cookies:
First Party Cookies, served directly by Astonishing Nails Cyprus to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Astonishing Nails Cyprus to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our site.
Third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our website, and can be used by such service providers to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies,’ meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by Astonishing Nails Cyprus’s website to recognise your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
– Type of cookie: Cookies necessary for essential purposes
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features. For example, they allow our website to remember choices you make, such as posts you have “starred”. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
– Type of cookie: Analytics Cookies
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that referred them to our website and the pages that they visited on our website. We use this information to help operate our website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our website.
– Type of cookie: Performance Cookies
Purpose: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, so that we can analyse traffic and understand how our visitors use our websites. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. These cookies don’t collect information that identify a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. You can avoid the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
– Type of cookie: Social Media Cookies
Purpose: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our sites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How to control or delete cookies
Security and disclosures
Astonishing Nails Cyprus has implemented security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected. We use encryption where appropriate and a firewall to prevent third parties from accessing your personal information.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, Astonishing Nails Cyprus reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to operate our systems properly or to protect our customers and ourselves. Astonishing Nails Cyprus also reserves the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of the website or our services.
You have the right to access, correct, update or delete your data by accessing the appropriate link to your profile or by submitting a request to our online European Support Centre at www.europe-Astonishing Nails Cyprus.com/support. Please note that if you wish to request a copy of this data, we may ask for proof of identity. Astonishing Nails Cyprus reserves the right to charge a small administrative fee in such cases.
Astonishing Nails Cyprus will only hold your personal information for the time necessary to allow us to provide the services or products that you have requested or for any additional period, as required by law.
Astonishing Nails Cyprus reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement from time to time and will notify you of any material changes affecting our use of your personal data.
Certain processing of your personal data may take place at locations outside the European Economic Area solely for the purposes set out above and group administration. This involves a transfer of data to a location outside the European Economic Area. Astonishing Nails Cyprus gives the assurance that if your data is transferred to ensure that the necessary measures and relevant controls are in place to protect the confidentiality and security of your data and that it will do so in compliance with data protection legislation.
This site is operated by Astonishing Nails Cyprus.